Our Fetlife's

Update time, Welcome back Sweetpea!

Posted by SweetPea at 7:02 AM
      So I know I have been gone for a couple of months, so it only seems fair to add some updates on what I have been up to so I can bring myself and everyone else who cares to take note up to speed. I left you in October since then we have had Halloween. Halloween was amazing, we spent it at a friends house in Athens. It's a beautiful place on top of a mountain with a salt water heated pool, and of course food!! We had drinks and even brought a long a special lady friend wink wink. Unfortunately, we did end up having to leave early due to said special lady friend becoming uncontrollably intoxicated and making out in the back seat of my car. Scandalous!! We also had Thanksgiving during my hiatus. I invited one of my brothers to the event, and several of my close friends. I spent a ton of time cooking. I will post pictures of the food, so I can make everyone's mouth water with savory flavor. We also had Christmas which was awesome. I got Dan both Sapphire and Ruby Pokemon games and some other tidbits like posters, he ended up getting me a tablet which I must love because I take it just about everywhere with me. I also finished a semester of school, and made Dean's list once again my second time contending. I am hoping that the new semester will see me making President's list. We also have had new years here where we spent time with troll_hunter (FL) and got drunk. I kissed Dan on the cheek when the ball drop, any one who knows me knows that I have a deadly fear of saliva.





 I have also been working on a novel, about a young girl who is taken to a treatment facility and has to find a way to cope with the harshness of reality that surrounds her. I am actually really into it and have been working quite a bit, I am already at eighty page and am hoping to have it finished around the end of the spring semester. School has already started back up, and I am glad to have something to fill my time with. Having idle hands is not something I really ever thing I could become accustom to.  I should be earning my certificate in Network systems in May, and actually graduating when I come the end of next semester in December. Which sounds crazy since I was here on fetlife only a few years ago, posting about how I was taking my GED, and getting ready to enroll in college. It seems a lifetime ago. One of the goals I want to try and focus on is writing in my journal everyday, completing the semester with President's list status, and finishing my book, and graduating. I am glad to be able to share this next year with you guys. I hope that it's a wonderful one! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Submissive Mind of Sweetpea © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor