Our Fetlife's

30 Days of Kink: Day 3

Posted by SweetPea at 10:10 PM
**How Did You Discover That You Were Kinky?**

You know I really thought I was going to be a dominant. The fetish pictures of dominatrix really just appealed to me, and I honestly don't think I would be submissive had it not been for my upbringing , but I guess when I was in my teenage years, ...I started puzzing around the internet for something to satisfy my curiosity about BDSM. Sex and things of that nature was not really something we were "protected" from in my family, so I always knew what sex was, what it was for, and some of the different aspects of sex.

I did find a couple of sites. One I recall in particular was "The Collar Purple" who that I found really interesting, and absolutely loved the art work on. The Other was The Spanking Blog, ..which is amazingly still around.  I am sure there were others but those really stood out to me the most. I didn't realize I was submissive until someone asked me to be dominant, and honestly it really just doesn't work for me, how ever authoritative I might be, I don't have a dominant bone in my body. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Submissive Mind of Sweetpea © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor