Our Fetlife's

Shooting on the Hiwasee

Posted by SweetPea at 6:33 PM
       Yes I know I am late, and that I didn't post anything yesterday. Bad pea! Bad! Anyway, the reason I posted nothing yesterday  is because I only got about 2 hours of sleep and then ended up doing a photo shoot on the Hiwassee River. It was absolutely wonderful and I had a great time! A good portion of the shoot was spent with me trying to figure out how to maunevur into positions around the rocks. For those of you who don't know, river rocks are extra slick. So much so that they feel slimy. It was gorgeous out there though. Perfect weather conditions the sun was shining through the trees and the water was perfect temperature. I even ended up doing some semi- naked shots there which went much better than I expected it to. Both of the photographers were great to work with as well , so it wasn't like I was out there working with people who have no sense of humor and a stoic attitude. I know one of them pretty well and he's cool peoples. The other photographer is actually here on Fetlife, you guys can find him HERE. He is awesome sauce as well, and very professional! So check him out and some of his work!
Here is teaser from both photographers.


Don't I just look so happy to be doing this? 

   Today I went to orientation...again. The guy doing this class is a bit more reasonable. His orientation was only 30 minutes long, and although I can tell the class "Occupational Safety" is going to be the boring Goddamn class ever ..he at least seemed to have a level head about it. Also, thank goodness it's online. I will probably start working on my class assignments as soon as I finish this post and my 30 Days of kink challenge because you know, ...commitment. I think this is going to be a good semester for me, even though I have boring classes..and a foreign language known as "Math."  It's all good though since I don't really have the option to fail, I would loose my scholarships. Failure is not an option!!!

Oh, Also today I also tried something new , dangerous, and incredibly stupid. I tried to sing! For those of you who are Fetlife you can view the video (and pics) on my blog.  So , tell me what you think. The song is called "I've been" and it is actually by Anna Akana who is a great you tube personality, and a great aspiring actress who has done wonderfully on all the projects I have seen of hers. So in her words. "Stay Awesome Gotham!"


Check out my sucky singing Here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Submissive Mind of Sweetpea © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor