Our Fetlife's

30 Days of Kink : Day 1

Posted by SweetPea at 10:37 PM
 I am re-doing my 30 days of kink for 3 reasons. 1) I deleted all my 30 days of kink when I deleted my Journals off Fetlife. 2.) I am not the same person I was when I wrote them three years ago, I am older wiser and much more in tune with myself. 3) I think some reevaluation in the lifestyle if needed, at least for my own peace of mind.

I will also be dedication this challenge to Lady_Savannah who originally wanted me to do this challenge three years ago and who has since unfortunately passed away. May she rest in peace. So without further adieu....


30 Days of Kink:
  • Day 1: Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you? Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.


I identify as submissive. I have been called both slave and submissive. However I don't really feel the term slave accurately identifies me. It's not that I feel any less devoted in my submission I just genuinely do not like the term


   For me I am most interested in D/s purely domination and submission. I like having a top be in charge, I like a top taking accountability for me, and making me take accountability for myself it just works that way. I enjoy control and discipline. If a guy can pick my outfits out for me...awesome sauce. If he is able to give me rules and guidelines without making me giggle snort my ass off even better.


     What I have discovered is the most difficult thing for me is finding a top who can be dominant without being an asshole. I know..it seems like a fine line people. I'm not into humiliation if you like being called "slut cunt whore cum bucket princess" more power to you, it's just not my thing. I don't like being tied up...I tried it once a long time ago, ...gag and all.. it was more awkward than anything... but I might like to have my ass smacked a few times.  Shhh don't tell anyone though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Submissive Mind of Sweetpea © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor