Our Fetlife's

30 Days of Kink: Day 4

Posted by SweetPea at 7:37 PM
**Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?**

  Yes, unfortunately. Because I am so strongly drawn to control and micro management, I am pretty sure that much of my kink has to do with how rigid and strict my childhood was. A generally accepted theory in psychology is if something in childhood/adolescence traumatized a person.. they will find a way to sexualize it. We can see this with spanking fetish, consensual non consent, and other things prevalent in BDSM.  It doesn't necessarily even have to have happened to that person. Just the idea of it happening can cause a person to sexualize it into a fetish in that persons psyche.

That being said, I don't really see it as an issue, I like what I like. I wrote a while back about how it was possible that I was using the lifestyle as a means of role play therapy to work through real life situations that I had experienced as a kid. I.E. Being micro managed, ...but without the extensive physical abuse. I think if that's true I have certainty found a safe and therapeutic way to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Submissive Mind of Sweetpea © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor