Our Fetlife's

Awesome Munch Weekend

Posted by SweetPea at 8:40 AM
       This weekend was absolutely wonderful if you could not tell from the title. Dan had his first weekend off since March and we got to spend the majority of it together. First Saturday morning we went to go and browse around the mall where we had lunch at this new hot dog, hamburger, and pizza restaurant that had just opened up. It was actually pretty good but a bit expensive for my taste. Dan actually ordered the pizza hot dog, which is apparently a thing now. After we ate we we went and walked around the mall exploring the shops, got our pictures taken together in the photo booth. I attempted to drag Dan into a shoe store so we could look into getting him some new shoes since winter is so close, and I don't want his toes to fall off this year due to hypothermia. However, he didn't seem to find anything there comfortable. So we will have to revisit this situation. 

    After we were done at the mall, we went to another restaurant to attend a munch I had been dying to go to all frigging weekend, and you know what? It was better than I expected. We got to meet a bunch of new people who were in the lifestyle. I got to get Dan a little use to being around the people, and he actually looked like he was kind of enjoying himself. There was a party after the munch but I decided not to attend, because well I am still for the most part a private person when it comes to play. Besides I had to catch up on all of my homework and tutoring sessions. Maybe next time If I am feeling brave and Dan is game.  Of course Dan being the wonderful guy he is kept one of the attenders out in the parking lot past dark boring him to death with politics and gun laws. I entertained myself by talking to a few of my close friends and walking around Dan and the guy he was talking to saying things like "It's okay, ...you can walk away. Nobody would blame you." The guy was clearly subbie because he left Dan talk his ear off for hours. Afterwards I am pretty sure we went home and Dan spent a good amount of time playing Skylanders while I did homework and flittered around Fetlife until bedtime. 

     Sunday we slept in, I spend the rest of the morning doing a little bit of homework and playing catch up and as always...flittering around Fetlife. Around 2pm I hoped in the shower and got all smexy and put on my make up so that we could attend the birthday party of Scary Spices son. We went over there, sung happy birthday to him, ate cake, and watched him open all of the birthday presents. He seemed to be happy and enjoy it. I spend most of my time listening to Disney on my phone and getting beat up by Dan. I did get to see a couple of my friends I hadn't seen for a while, which is always nice.  After the birthday party, Dan and I walked around Walmart for a little bit and got him this awesome Captain America hoodie. The cool thing about it is the hood part doubles over as a mask and zips up it is pretty frigging awesome. We looked at the guns, and of course the electronics, and finally I ended up picking out two coloring books for myself. One was hello kitty and the other one was Disney Princesses. ( I got that one solely for Jasmine.) 

      Finally the night ended with Dan asking me if we wanted to invite one of our couple friends out with us to have dinner at Applebees. Which is great because they came! Dan and I ended up ordering the 2 for 20 with the appetizer, and they ended up getting the appetizer sampler. (Which is actually pretty huge try it!) and we had an awesome hostess who Dan kept exchanging drunken stories with, and I kept sneaking her twizzlers. We took pictures, had beers, and I even got to try this awesome new dessert that was amazing!! If you go to Applebees' get the dessert that has the ice cream, maple syrup, and pecans. It is absolutely wonderful. We finally parted ways and decided to head home after hugs and what not. By that time it was time for bed. So Dan and I snuggled in our tiny little room together, and tried our best to get some sleep before he had to leave for work at 4 am this morning. It was a great weekend though, and I am excited because after this week of him working. He will get another 7 days off. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Submissive Mind of Sweetpea © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor